Started sales for 19-inch rack mount type computer equipped with GPU and environment-resistant fanless embedded computer for Autonomous Driving / Industrial vehicles
- Development of data measurement, automation, autonomous movement function development for construction machines, agricultural machines, railway and industrial vehicles -
ZMP Inc. (Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo, CEO: Taniguchi Hisashi , hereinafter referred to as ZMP) started the sale of a lineup of the latest type of environmental resistance embedded PC, SR 200 series compatible with StackRack's MIL standard and HORUS series of 19 inch rack with GPU.
In the development of data measurement of automobiles, construction machines, agricultural machines, railroads and industrial vehicles, there is a need to acquire and process various sensor signals on-board, and in the vehicle compartment, a normal PC Durability performance is required.
The SR 200 series of embedded PCs with the MIL standard is a product which is recognized for its performance and high environmental resistance.In addition, it is a high performance embedded computer equipped with Intel® chipset and NVIDIA GPU GTX 950M. In addition, SR 200 is compatible with a wide operating temperature range of -40 to 70 ° C and it has high shock resistance and vibration resistance conforming to MIL-STD-810G, it also demonstrates performance under harsh environments.
HORUS series of 19-inch rack-mount server demonstrates high graphic performance by installing Intel® chip and NVIDIA GPU GTX. It supports a variety of interfaces, 10 GbE high-speed data transfer, where LAN, USB, COM port is also mounted, it is possible to connect with various devices. HORUS 420 realizes high reliability and stability under extreme temperature environment of -40 to 50 ° C.
Computer performance is necessary for data measurement and control using various sensors, and resistance to vibration, temperature, and shock is also required, especially when applied to industrial machinery.
With ZMP, it is possible to propose a combination of this PC in system construction for data collection utilizing StackRack's PC, experimental vehicle production for construction machine,agricultural machine,industrial vehicle automation,autonomous movement development.
For this product, we will start accepting orders from today with SR 200 series for 8,30,000 yen (excluding tax) and HORUS series starting from 6,60,000 yen (excluding tax) *.
Stack Rack's Environmental Resistance Embedded PC Lineup
Environment-resistant fanless embedded computer SR 200 series
· Wide range operating temperature (-40 to + 70 ° C)
· Wide range power supply compatible
· 6 screen display DisplayPort compatible
· NVIDIA GT 730M GPU
· Intel® Core ™ i7-4700EQ with Haswell processor
· MIL compliant
19 inch GPU rack mount type computer HORUS series
· Wide operating temperature & 12V DC input x 2
· Intel® Skylake i7-6700 & NVIDIA GPU installed
· Supports high-speed data transfer (10 GbE x 2)
· Extensive interface (LAN x 4, USB x 10, COM x 6)
· 2.5 "Removable SSD x 2
· Environmentally resistant 1.5U & 2U size rack mount server
【Example of scenes using products】
· Data measurement of industrial machines such as construction machines, agricultural machines and railways, autonomous mobile algorithm development and operation verification
· To install data measurement machine in extreme temperature or limited space
【Example of price】
· Environment-resistant fanless embedded computer SR200-SG: 8,30,000 yen (excluding tax)
· 19-inch GPU rack mount type computer HORUS 420-1080: 10,800,000 yen (excluding tax)
※ Prices are subject to change due to model and exchange rate fluctuation, so please inquire.
【Press release article】