2 channel CAN simultaneous connection Small CAN USB interface
Overview · Features
CANUSB-Z cable type with improved vibration resistance
- Measuring CAN bus of moving objects such as vibrating cars, construction machines, agricultural machines -
In addition to the conventional USB cable connection type, this product is a product of "CANUSB-Z cable type" with cables fixed.
With this product, the function of the synchronous signal input of the conventional product, the power supply to other equipment, the viewer application which visualizes all CAN communication etc is kept intact, the adoption of the fixed cable, the running of the vehicle, the moving body, Stable data measurement is possible even in vibration-rich environments.
The CANUSB-Z cable type has been used as a data measurement tool of the actual car traveling data measurement service RoboTest, and stable data measurement is possible even when mounted on the vehicle.
It is a compact interface module equipped with 2 channel CAN and connectable to PC with USB. The CAN baud rate is 1 Mbps, synchronization signal input and power supply to other equipment are also possible. Includes a configuration tool that can check CAN communication settings and data, it is compact and lightweight so it can be used inside the vehicle, laboratory, laboratory, etc. In addition, the optional Viewer application includes a database creation function that extracts a specific ID from CAN data and converts it to a physical value, and a function to play saved log data as test bench data. It can be used immediately for applications such as measurement of CAN bus in development and experiment of industrial machines such as automobiles, in-vehicle equipment, construction machines / agricultural machines, etc., and synchronous acquisition of CAN data of different channels such as vehicle data and sensors.
The price is 90,000 yen (excluding tax) for "ZMP CANUSB-Z cable type & viewer" included with the optional Viewer application, compatible with the small CAN USB interface "ZMP CANUSB-Z cable type".
· Compact CAN USB interface with 2 channel CAN interface
· All CAN data can be acquired
· USB bus power drive
· Supply power to other devices by 5V power output
· Synchronization signal can be input by digital input (1 channel)
· Built-in terminating resistor (set with rear switch)
· CAN communication setting and simple monitoring tool included (Windows)
· API to utilize converted data in database prepared
· (Option) Database creation tool for extracting CAN data and converting it to physical values etc, log data reproduction tool (Windows)