9 axis wireless motion sensor ZMP® IMU - Z2 & SDK
Since 2014, sold more than 1000 units, determined version of research motion sensor (IMU, acceleration sensor)! !
Reason why IMU-Z2 is used
・軽量＆コンパクト（20ｇ & 36×52×11[㎜]）
IMU-Z2 有線接続時(ケーブル長さは16mまで対応可) IMU-Z2 無線接続時（軽量リチウム電池オプション）
Also, it is easy to measure with three steps!
1. Installing the driver → 2. Calibration of sensor → 3. Data measurement with attached viewer
· The IMU - Z2 is a lightweight and compact casing, making it the optimum motion sensor for simple human movements and mobile object measurements.
· A 9-axis motion sensor with 3 axis acceleration, 3 axis angular velocity, 3 axis geomagnetism is mounted and data is measured with Bluetooth (wireless) or CAN (wired).
Up to 28 connections can be made.
· An attitude estimation library with high accuracy and improved response speed by the Extended Kalman Filter (EKF) is also available.
· A rich development environment (applications, libraries, sample programs) is prepared for general products with sensor main body alone.
Features - Sensor
Small / Wireless
· It is compact and can communicate wirelessly via Bluetooth, so you can choose the installation target and position.
· Lightweight that does not affect the exercise performance of the subject
· Can also be connected with wired (CAN)High speed and high precision
· Small size, high performance sensor device (manufactured by STMicroelectronics) based on MEMS (3-axis acceleration sensor, 3-axis angular velocity sensor, triaxial geomagnetic sensor)
· Since it is possible to know the attitude by the geomagnetic sensor, absolute angle can be measured in a static state. Furthermore, by combining it with a gyroscope, even in a dynamic state it can be measured
· By changing the dynamic range, highly accurate measurement is possible according to the research application
Features - Application - Diverse viewer
Easily measure data and calibrate the sensor easily with the included application. Also, log output is possible.
You can synchronize and output even when using multiple.
IMU-Z Viewer 2
It is a viewer software. You can acquire the IMU - Z data and display it on the graph. There is also a log function that saves measurement data to a file. In addition, since offset and gain adjustment can be added to measurement data, data according to sensor characteristics can be measured.
IMU-Z2 Viewer application screen
With the log function, save the data just by specifying the storage location and checking the type to measure. In the calibration function, offset values of acceleration, gyroscope, and geomagnetism are saved in a file, and values are available automatically when read next time.