This is a vehicle-type experimental platform for ADAS and Autonomous Driving R&D based on a commercial hybrid sedan vehicle (package including vehicle body and development environment).
It is used as a platform for Autonomous Driving technology development that can run on public roads, and is used for demonstration test, research and development for companies, universities, and research institutions.
The vehicle incorporates a ZMP control device in the vehicle so that vehicle control can be executed from an external device (attached PC or user-specific device).
It is possible to control the movement of the vehicle such as running, turning, and stopping with a program (C, C ++) using the library provided by ZMP.
CAN communication protocol for controlling the vehicle is also disclosed, and the vehicle can be controlled from the user's own device. It is a vehicle hardware for Autonomous Driving technology development that can be used for Autonomous Driving and ADAS (advanced driving support system) development.
· Can acquire CAN information (speed, steering, accelerator, brake, shift position, etc.)
· Optional external sensors such as stereo camera and laser range sensor, large capacity battery system, etc. can be installed
· Control of steering, accelerator and brake
· User program can be executed by ZMP proprietary controller
. Switchable between automatic control mode and manual mode
· For research and development of ADAS technology and Autonomous Driving support technology
· For research and development of Autonomous Driving technology
· To evaluate own devices such as sensors and car navigation systems
· Research and development on in-vehicle communication and inter-vehicle communication