Linux / C++ software development engineer for IZAC
- Porting of the IZAC framework on an Arm based platform
- Integration of Linux drivers on supported Arm and x86 platforms
- support company projects/products based on Arm and x86 platforms
- Development of software components for sensors and actuators
- Improvement of IZAC installer and IZAC system installation
|Location||Sumitomo Fudosan Koishikawa Bldg, 5-41-10 Koishikawa, Bunkyo-ku Tokyo, 112-0002 JAPAN|
|Holidays||2 full days off per week.
Annual holidays -120 days
Annual paid holiday for first working year - 10 days
Special leaves for childbirth, marriage and funerals
|Salary||Will be based on skill and experience.|
|Benefits||Insurances (Employment, Health, Compensation, Welfare)|
- Experience on Linux driver development or Linux system configuration on ARM
- Good understanding of the C++ language, libraries, Cmake under Linux
- Experience with development under Linux.
- Experience with Git and Bug tracking systems
- Ability to communicate and write in English
- Willingness to work in a multicultural environment
Nice to have:
- Experience with Linux real time patch
- Good understanding of OOP principles and API design
- Experience with Nvidia GPU programming in embedded domain
- Experience with C++ on multi-threaded applications.
- Experience with python scripting is a plus
Ability to communicate in English in a working environnment
Japanese is not required
© ZMP INC. All Rights Reserved.