Test automation engineer
|Job Summary||Integrated in the team which is in charge of the development of the framework for the Autonomous Driving and Mobile robots, you will be in charge of the development of the tools to related to the testing and verification of the framework.
Emphasis will be put on the automation of the tests in order to reduce the cost of the release testing.
|Location||Sumitomo Fudosan Koishikawa Bldg, 5-41-10 Koishikawa, Bunkyo-ku Tokyo, 112-0002 JAPAN|
|Holidays||2 full days off per week.
Annual holidays -120 days
Annual paid holiday for first working year - 10 days
Special leaves for childbirth, marriage and funerals
|Salary||Will be based on skill and experience.|
|Benefits||Insurances (Employment, Health, Compensation, Welfare)|
- At least 3 years of experience with C++ on multi-threaded applications.
- Experience with development under Linux.
- Experience with test automation frameworks and continuous integration
- experience in python, bash or other scripting languages
- Experience Git and Bug tracking systems
- Ability to communicate and write in English
- Willingness to work in a multicultural environment
Nice to have:
- Experience with embedded applications or soft real-time application development.
- Good understanding of the C++ language, libraries, Cmake
© ZMP INC. All Rights Reserved.