|MISSION||“Robot of Everything: to create and empower new lifestyles by enabling free movement of people and goods”|
|VISION||Apply humanoid robot and RoboCar technology to a general company of robots.|
|ORIGIN OF THE NAME||
ZMP is the abbreviation for Zero Moment Point. It means a dynamic center of gravity position, that the most important point to realize the walking in a bipedal walking robot.
|MEANING OF THE LOGO||Human intelligence all over the world is packed together in a jewel box called ZMP.
We want to realize that our intellectual curiosity can develop human intelligence and we can stimulate social curiosity one after another. That is what we want to be. We express our desire with a three-dimensional cube and our passion in ZMP red color.
|ESTABLISHMENT||January 30, 2001|
*The figure of sales for FY 2019 has not audited.
|HEAD OFFICE|| 〒112-0002
Sumitomo Fudosan Koishikawa Building, Koishikawa 5-41-10,Bunkyo - ku, Tokyo[Access ]
1st Lab Annex Koishikawa1
2nd Lab Annex Koishikawa2
3rd Lab Annex Shiomi
Test course NATS (Nihon Automobile College)
Presented by AeroSense Inc.
* Created mobile application for Automatic taxi, CarriRo Deli etc. and development of block chain in settlement and security.
ANRO Co., Ltd.
MUFG Bank, Ltd. Roppongi Branch
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation Kanda Branch
1. Development and sale of ADAS (Advanced Driving Support), platform for development of Autonomous Driving technology, RoboCar® series and sensors and systems
2. Development support such as Autonomous Driving for mobile manufacturers (automobiles, commercial vehicles, construction machines, agricultural machines, logistics conveyance equipment, outdoor work machines, etc.), experimental agency business
3. Development and sales of logistics support robot CarriRo®
4. Robots for research studies in universities and companies, robotics teaching materials
January 30, 2001:Established as the world's first venture to develop a human symbiotic robot.
June 2001: Organizational changes to Corporation from limited company
September 2002: Head office relocation to Mita, Minato-ku, Tokyo
November 2004: Tokyo head office relocation from Meguro to Aobadai
June 2009: Tokyo head office relocation from Bunkyo to Koishikawa
© ZMP INC. All Rights Reserved.