About the handling of personal information in ZMP business activities
ZMP Corporation and its affiliates (hereinafter referred to as "our company") deal with personal information in ZMP business activities according to the policy below.
On How We Handle Your Private Information
1. We properly and safely manage customer's personal information. 2. We will not disclose, lend or transfer customer's personal information to a third party without customer's approval unless there are special circumstances. Provided, however, that in cases where there is a request based on laws and ordinances by a public institution or the like, the purpose of protecting the rights and property of the Company, and the purpose of using the personal information acquired by the Company as specified below This is not the case in case you entrust to a person etc.
On Information We Get and How We Use Them
1. We will use personal information obtained only within the range necessary for achieving the purpose of use listed in the separate agreement (Attachment). 2. We may provide the acquired personal information to joint research institutes and third parties in order to achieve the purposes of 1 above, so please understand in advance.
On Safekeeping of Personal Information
1. In order to protect customer's personal information, we will improve our internal regulations and operate them appropriately. 2. We understand and commit to the protection of personal information. 3. We have an internal system for the safekeeping of information where we strive to provide opportunities for enhancing employee understanding on the protection of personal information. We also take adequate action to instruct and supervise their handling of such information. 4. The Company entrusts the handling of customer's personal information to a third party, and when providing the personal information, we select the appropriate consignee and also instruct the contractor to ensure the safety management of personal information We will provide appropriate business instruction and supervision.
On Disclosure, Change and Elimination of Personal Information
1. We will respond promptly when there is a special offer regarding disclosure, correction, deletion etc. of your personal information from the customer. 2. For any inquiries or requests regarding customer's personal information, please contact the following counter. Administration & Human Resources Department 03-5802-6901 (10 o'clock - 18 o'clock Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays excluded / 10 AM to 6 PM in weekdays) firstname.lastname@example.org
On the Elimination of Personal Information
1. We will promptly delete or destroy personal information of customers themselves obtained from customers, if the purpose of use fulfilled in the agreement (separate sheet) is achieved. 2. In the event that we provide personal information of customers themselves obtained from customers to third parties entrusted by our company and when our purpose of use is achieved, we will promptly delete or Instruct the third party to discard it, and delete it or discard it responsibly.
Revision of Personal Information Concept in ZMP Business Activities
From now on, we may revise all or part of this "Regarding handling of personal information in ZMP business activities". If there are important changes, we will inform you on this website in an easy-to-understand manner.