In the fields of development and experiments of ADAS and Autonomous Driving , testing on actual vehicles is indispensable.
However, in the case of commercial vehicles, running, bending and stopping operations from external devices can only be controlled by the driver operating accelerator, brake, steering, etc.
Therefore, in ZMP by providing RoboCar MiniVan, which is a set of functions and development environments based on a commercially available hybrid vehicle based on computer control, it is possible to develop a vehicle that can be controlled from the outside in a development process (design - procurement - remodeling,we release customers from the trouble of testing), we propose to accelerate the development of ADAS · Autonomous Driving using real cars at once.
【ADAS (Advanced Driving Support System)】
- Connect to the control of RoboCar MiniVan from data from in-vehicle camera, laser sensor and radio wave radar,
Sensor development for ADAS (automatic brake, lane keep, lane change, automatic parking etc.), sensor fusion development,
Integrated development of sensing and control, performance verification
- Development of Human Machine Interface (HMI) using acquired information from RoboCar MiniVan
【 Autonomous Driving 】
- Software development of "recognition" - "judgment" - "operation" of Autonomous Driving and system operation verification on RoboCar MiniVan
- Sensor and device development for Autonomous Driving
- Development and verification of peripheral systems for Autonomous Driving such as inter-vehicle communication, roadside-vehicle communication, remote monitoring / operation communication, etc.
- Demonstration experiment on new mobility utilizing Autonomous Driving
© ZMP INC. All Rights Reserved.