For details on RoboTest click here
For details on logistics support robot CarrirR click here
For details on stereo camera unit, RoboVision series click here
For details on software for autonomous operation, IZAC click here
For details on Autonomous taxi click here
For details on the delivery robot CarriRo Deli click here
|MISSION||Robot of Everything 人が運転するあらゆる機械を自動化し、 安全で楽しく便利なライフスタイルを創造します 。|
|ORIGIN OF THE NAME||
ZMP stands for zero moment point, which means a dynamic center of gravity position, which is the most important point for realizing walking in a bipedal walking robot.
|MEANING OF THE LOGO||
ZMP Inc. is a jewel box clogged up with intelligence of the world.
We expressed our desire to become intelligent curiosity with our intellectual curiosity, to stimulate society's curiosity from one to the next, with a three-dimensional cube. The corporate color red represents the passion of ZMP.
|HEAD OFFICE|| 〒112-0002
東京都文京区小石川五丁目41番10号 住友不動産小石川ビル [ access ]
1st Lab Annex Koishikawa1
2nd Lab Annex Koishikawa2
3rd Lab Annex Shiomi
Test course Nihon University College of Car (Narita)
* joint venture with JVC KENWOOD Corporation
* We'll start up a new development of the allocation application of autonomous driving taxi and mobile robot CarriRo and a Blockchain for settlement and security.
MUFG Bank, Ltd. Roppongi Branch
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation Kanda Branch
1. Development and sale of ADAS (advanced driving support), platform for development of Autonomous Driving technology, RoboCar series and sensors and systems
2. Development support such as autonomous driving for mobile manufacturers (automobiles, commercial vehicles, construction machines, agricultural machines, logistic conveyance equipment, outdoor work machines, etc.), experimental agency business
3. Development and sales of logistics support robot CarriRo
4. Robots for research studies in universities and companies, robot teaching materials
January 30, 2001:Established as the world's first venture to develop a human symbiotic robot.
June 2001: Organizational changes to Corporation from limited company
September 2002: Head office relocation to Mita, Minato-ku, Tokyo
November 2004: Tokyo head office relocation from Meguro to Aobadai
June 2009: Tokyo head office relocation from Bunkyo to Koishikawa
© ZMP INC. All Rights Reserved.