"Robot of Everything" Under the mission of autonomous driving,creating a safe,enjoyable and convenient lifestyle for all kinds of people.① ADAS (Advanced Driving Support), Autonomous Driving development platform RoboCar® series as well as Sensor system ② RoboTest®,Support for development such as Autonomous Driving for mobile body manufacturers (automobiles, commercial vehicles, construction machinery, agricultural machinery, distribution conveyance equipment, outdoor work machines, etc) ③ We are developing and selling logistic support robot CarriRo®Auto Taxi.Also, we are conducting demonstration experiments on technologies and services on public roads toward realization of Auto Taxi® in 2020. We began demonstration experiments on Home delivery robot,CarriRo® Delivery aiming for Japan's first pedestrian walk from 2017. ZMP will continue to provide products and services that impress the world.
|MISSION||Robot of Everything 人が運転するあらゆる機械を自動化し、 安全で楽しく便利なライフスタイルを創造します 。|
|ORIGIN OF THE NAME||
ZMP is an abbreviation of zero moment point, which means a dynamic center of gravity position, which is the most important point for realizing walking in a bipedal walking robot.
|MEANING OF THE LOGO||
ZMP Inc. is a jewel box clogged up with intelligence of the world.
We expressed our desire to become intelligent curiosity with our intellectual curiosity, to stimulate society's curiosity from one to the next, with a three-dimensional cube. The corporate color red represents the passion of ZMP.
|HEAD OFFICE|| 〒112-0002
東京都文京区小石川五丁目41番10号 住友不動産小石川ビル [ access ]
1st Lab Annex Koishikawa1
2nd Lab Annex Koishikawa2
3rd Lab Annex Shiomi
Test course Nihon University College of Car (Narita)
* joint venture with JVC KENWOOD Corporation
MUFG Bank, Ltd. Roppongi Branch
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation Kanda Branch
1. Development and sale of ADAS (advanced driving support), platform for development of Autonomous Driving technology, RoboCar series and sensors and systems
2. Development support such as autonomous driving for mobile manufacturers (automobiles, commercial vehicles, construction machines, agricultural machines, logistic conveyance equipment, outdoor work machines, etc.), experimental agency business
3. Development and sales of logistics support robot CarriRo
4. Robots for research for universities and companies, robot teaching materials
January 30, 2001:As the world's first venture to develop a human symbiotic robot, limited company ZMP INC. Established
June 2001: Organizational changes to Corporation from limited company
September 2002: Head office relocation to Mita, Minato-ku, Tokyo
November 2004: Tokyo head office relocation Meguro to Aobadai
June 2009: Tokyo head office relocation Bunkyo to Koishikawa
© ZMP INC. ALL Rights Reserved