Commenced sales of public road demonstration experiment support package for service development using unmanned automatic operation
For service development using unmanned automatic operation
Public road demonstration experiment support package launched
- Mobility service development solution for municipalities, universities, enterprises that tackle aging and depopulation issues -
This time, ZMP Inc. (Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo: CEO: Taniguchi Hisashi, ZMP below) used Autonomous Driving For service development, we began selling packages that support public road demonstration experiments with no driver in the driver's seat.
This package includes RoboCar MiniVan, an experimental vehicle for automatic driving technology development, IZAC for automatic operation, high-accuracy map of the driving area, video surveillance system and remote driver's seat equipment, planning of scenario planning, support for scenario planning, software customization Supporting such as work, application to administrative police etc., support of demonstration experiment operation, etc. are included. It includes not only hardware and software related to automatic operation but also planning to support administrative / police notification, operation support, and it is possible to shorten the preparation period for service demonstration experiment. It can be used as a mobility service development solution for municipalities, universities, enterprises, etc. that are tackling the problem of aging and depopulation, and for experiments and evaluations on public roads in ADAS · automatic driving technology development.
Our company sells RoboCar® series of experimental vehicles for automatic driving technology development to automobile / parts manufacturers and universities, and since 2014 we are conducting automatic demonstration experiments on public roads. Last December we implemented the public road demonstration experiment in Tokyo by the first remote automated driving system in Japan and based on this result we will support the demonstration experiment including the public road demonstration experiment without the driver in the driver's seat We started selling the package.
In addition, we will exhibit RoboCar MiniVan and introduce this package at the 1st automatic operation EXPO to be held at Tokyo Big Sight from 17th January.
Construction of isolated type automatic operation system
RoboCar MiniVan public road demonstration experiment support package
Exhibition Exhibit Information
1st automatic operation EXPO
Venue: Tokyo Big Sight (Booth No. E 55 - 20)
· Automated driving vehicle development platform RoboCar MiniVan
· Automatic operation computer IZAC
(基本ライセンス料 + 制御コンポーネントオプション、走行テスト費用を含む)
· High precision map
· Video surveillance system (transceiver etc.)
· Remote driver seat equipment (controller, monitor, seat etc)
· Planning of field trials and support planning of experiment scenario
· Software customization for realization of experiment scenario
· Support for notification to the administrative and police agencies in the target area
· Engineering support on experiment implementation
· Operation support regarding experiment implementation
* For experiments in the state where no driver is on board in the driver's seat, it is necessary to comply with the criteria of the National Police Agency's "Standards for Handling Applications for Road Use Permit in Public Highway Demonstration Experiments of Remote Automatic Driving System". It does not guarantee that it can be realized in all requested areas.
Scenario for using this package
Demonstration experiment on effectiveness and social acceptability for the introduction of mobility services of local governments
ADAS · Experiment and evaluation on public road in sensor development for automatic driving
Demonstration experiment support of automatic driving service on public road
(Including vehicles / equipment, software, when our demonstration experiment support period is about 3 days)
* We will propose according to purpose and scale. For details, please contact us.
Inquiries about this matter
ZMP Inc. Sales department TEL: 03-5802-6901 / FAX: 03-5802-6908 E-Mail: email@example.com
Press Release Articles